The 10 Ft patio umbrella with heavy-duty fabric is designed to keep you cool and comfortable for rest everywhere, like beach, pool and garden.
The umbrella’s design makes a large shade by adjustable cantilever’s direction. This outdoor umbrella keeps a continuous protection to avoid UV damage. That’s why you are always in a cool place.
Iron tube for pole, waterproof fabric for umbrella are very sturdy in windy days. The crank operation allows you to close the umbrella when not use it and let you store it away for safekeeping.
Material: Made of waterproof polyester material and has a powder coated aluminum pole, with a steel bottom frame
Number of steel ribs: 8
Package include: 1*umbrella and 1* Steel Cross Base.
Increase the umbrella life: we would really advise customers do not leave it open overnight or leave it up in the rain or high winds
There might be slight color deviation due to different displays
the different measurement methods, there may be 1-2cm of the allowable range error.
- 【Easy to Open and Close the Offset Umbrella】Opening and closing the patio umbrella is easy and takes no time without the need to use any force or needing to lift any heavy weight to the cantilever umbrella.
- 【More shade for You】10 feet diameter offset hanging patio umbrella provides more shade for your outdoor settings than market table Patio umbrella. The Cantilever Umbrella is ideal for both residential and commercial locations.
- 【Sturdy & Durable Offset Umbrella】The Patio Umbrella built with a 2″ diameter powder coated steel pole against rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. 8 steel ribs on the top of the Cantilever Umbrella to keep it’s shape.
- 【Waterproof & UV Protetion】The Patio Umbrella must be CLOSED in strong wind to make sure the Cantilever Umbrella is safe when you use it next time.the Offset Umbrella is made of 180g polyester fabric, fade resistant and UV-resistant.
- 【With base for stability】The Patio Umbrella with a heavy duty steel cross base for stability, please note that you’d better use heavy base like sand bag or fix the base of the Cantilever Umbrella on the ground.Make your Offset Umbrella more stability.