SUNBRANO patio umbrella provides areas of sun protection for your outdoor activity and protect your outdoor furniture. This patio umbrella is suitable for residential and commercial areas, such as garden, patio, backyard, restaurant, deck, pool and any other outdoor areas. You are sure to enjoy relaxing times sitting outdoors under this beautiful SUNBRANO patio umbrella.
– Umbrella Diameter: 7 by 9 Feet
Canopy Shape: Rectangle
– Overall Height: approximately 8 feet
– Frame: Rust-free powder coated
– Pole Material: Aluminum
– Pole Diameter: 1.5 inch
– Ribs: 6 heavy duty steel ribs
– Fabric: 100% polyester
– Charge Time: 8 hours
– LED lights: 22
– Colorfastness to light: Fade-resistant. Grade 4 min. at 200 hours.
Canopy fabric can block up to 90% of harmful UV rays and guards against mold and mildew
– Air vent: Yes
– Heavy Base: No
– Package Include: 1* Umbrella 1*Solar Panel
This patio umbrella must be used with a stable base or nailed on the deck (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ITEM).
It is not recommended to use in bad weather condition. Please close the umbrella when not in use for a longer performance.
Due to take in sunlight and the monitor, pictures may have a slight Chromatic aberration. This is inevitable.
- Solar Powered LED Lights: Our Solar LED umbrella have 4 lights on each long ribs and 3 lights on short ribs last for 6-7 hrs to provide bright light at night. No electricity or power cord needed, which be more energy efficient.
- Sturdy Frame: 1.5″ diameter aluminum center pole with powder coated, 8 heavy-duty ribs provide stronger support; aluminum crank and tilt look more exquisite and beautiful and not easy to rust
- Sufficient Shaded Area: The 7 by 9ft rectangle umbrella fabric is made of 100% high-quality polyester cloth, which effectively blocks UV rays; Tilt mechanism can freely adjust the angle of the umbrella head according to your needs
- Easy Open and Close: Convenient Crank makes umbrella easier to open and close to meet your various demands. Umbrella base not included
- Warming Tips: The solar power panel needs be charged for 8 hours in the sun to gain the enough energy to charge the LED lights during the night and the on-and-off switch also needs be turned off in the daytime