Create an outdoor dining and entertaining space that’s as refined as it is relaxed with the 18th century-inspired design of the POLYWOOD Chippendale Dining Arm Chair. Built for comfort, style and durability, this stylish chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It’s extremely easy to clean and maintain since it resists stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. And although it has the look and feel of painted wood furniture, you won’t be bothered with the upkeep real wood requires. This eco-friendly chair won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. You’ll enjoy years of comfort and compliments on this quality-crafted chair that’s made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- The Chippendale style dining chair combines 18th century-inspired design with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Some assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 22-1/2 inches wide by 21-3/4 inches deep by 34-3/4 inches high; 20-year limited warranty