Outdoor dining should be the perfect blend of casual and comfortable. The POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Dining Chair serves up equal portions of both. Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, this classic chair is built to last and look good for years to come. It’s made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that has the look of real wood without the maintenance wood requires. That means no painting, staining or waterproofing…ever. And it’s backed by a 20-year warranty so you don’t have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. It’s also durable enough to withstand nature’s elements, as well as resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- This casual and comfortable dining chair combines the classic Adirondack look with the durability of fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Some assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 24-3/4 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 39 inches high; 20-year limited warranty