FLAME&SHADE has crafted an enviable reputation around quality and customer service. Our Outdoor Patio Umbrellas are made using tough, long lasting aluminum and steel components intended to survive an unforgiving outdoor climate. Durable solution dyed polyester fabric is hand sewn to shape a canopy which offers sun protection for the whole family. You are sure to enjoy relaxing times outdoors under this striking FLAME&SHADE market umbrella.
** Aluminum and Steel Frame with Durable Powder Coating.
** 1½” Center Pole.
** 8 Rectangular Ribs with Impact Resistant Fiberglass Rib Tips.
** Polyester Canopy.
** Crank Winder to open and close.
** Air and Heat Release Vent.
** Velcro Safety Storage Strap.
** Product Weight: 15lbs approximately.
** Minimum Base Weight Requirement = 50lbs. To purchase the recommended umbrella stand, search B07MXSPMBT.
For freestanding use, extra weight might help to stabilize your umbrella stand. If you find the recommended umbrella stand or base weight is not providing adequate stability in your chosen location UMBRELLA WEIGHT BAGS may provide a simple solution. Search B0797FQMBM for further information.
We strongly advise using a PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA STORAGE COVER whenever your patio umbrella is NOT in use, this will help to minimize the fading effects from the sun, extending the life of your purchase. Search B06XTZ76YG for further information.
- IMPACT RESISTANT – Fiberglass rib tips provide peace of mind for those accidental blow overs.
- DURABLE FABRIC ≈ For optimal sun protection, shading and shelter. To purchase a PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA STORAGE COVER search B06XTZ76YG.
- RUGGED ≈ Aluminum pole and steel ribs offer the ultimate durability for outdoor use. NOTE: Base weight is NOT included. Search B07MXSPMBT for a matching weighted stand.
- 11 FT DIAMETER ≈ Enhances Sun Protection and outdoor living on any patio, deck, balcony, terrace or garden.
- EFFORTLESS USE ≈ Smooth crank winder for opening and closing. NOTE: The umbrella must be closed and secured in wind conditions greater than 5-6mph.